Multichannel VPN Router 300
- » May be used as Access and VPN Router
- » Hot Plug Modules for ADSL, UMTS / 3G, LTE / 4G and others
- » Arbitrary combinations of line types & ISPs
- » Real bonding of all line bandwidths
- » VPNs using 256Bit SSL/AES per channel
- » Compact desktop enclosure, for mobile usage too
- » Passively cooled (no fans)
Download our product factsheet.
(PDF file, 1 page, 68 KB)
You will find further information in our product folder.
(PDF file, 16 pages, 2 MB)
The Multichannel VPN Router 300 is the perfect solution to connect small branches and home offices to the Internet or a corporate VPN. By using up to three bundled Internet lines, this link becomes both reliable and speedy.
As the Multichannel VPN Router 300 has been designed for the highest possible degree of energy efficiency, the product is passively cooled without any moving parts or fans. Power is provided via an external AC adapter (IEC plug 100-240V, 50-60Hz). Using an optional car power adapter (11-24V plug for a car cigarette lighter socket), the device can also be easily operated on the road.
Thanks to its competitive pricing, Viprinet's innovative bundling technology now comes into reach even for small companies. Due to the fanless desktop design, this multi WAN router also is well suited for usage in home offices.
- » Format:
- Desktop enclosure
- » Dimensions (W×H×D):
- 147 x 130 x 177mm
- » Weight:
- ca. 1kg
- » Power rating:
- 12V, 4A max
- » Power supply:
- External AC/DC adapter 90-265 VAC, 47-63Hz
Optional: Car power supply 11-24V
- » Cooling:
- Passive (Ambient temperature 0-40°C)
- » LAN-Interface:
- Fast Ethernet
- » WAN module slots:
- » Maximum power consumption:
- 35 Watt
- » Typical power consumption:
- 20 Watt
- »Bonding capacity:
- 50 MBit/s